So difficult to see the one you love go through this.  A long day for Bill, no rests(which are so helpful).

Today at the Huntsman a young boy around 7 or 8 was there to have a radiation treatment, so frail and tired for such a small body, I can't imagine going through this with a child, my heart just ached for this family.

My cousin died in the the 60's from cancer , he was 14, I was 10 or 11, no one ever spoke about it, I remember how much pain he was in and asking my parents questions and getting no answers.
It seems if they didn't talk about it ,it didn't exist and maybe we would be protected from cancer, who the heck knows what they were thinking!  How can you not talk about cancer it's ever present ,
on those happy and good days, it's always there no matter how happy or perfect the day is, you know  tomorrow could be drastically different.






Comments